In today’s cloud computing world, international threats are growing and becoming more complex. One of the most vital decisions you can make is choosing the right cloud provider to help you protect your operational information.
SAP NS2 understands that every organization faces different international threats and has unique compliance requirements around data sovereignty. SAP S/4HANA Cloud through SAP NS2 is the solution for meeting and exceeding these challenges. Here’s how:
- The SAP NS2 organization leverages tools such as vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, and continuous monitoring to ensure your data stays protected under an automated security model.
- Dedicated local, credentialed SAP NS2 resources support your SAP S/4HANA Cloud landscape with deep industry and regional compliance knowledge.
Moving to the SAP NS2 S/4HANA Cloud offering mitigates the risk of external threats by limiting system management, providing in-country deployment, and leveraging an enterprise strategy to control the data and resource access within your region.
Download our solution brief to learn how SAP NS2 can help you optimize your ERP operations in your country of origin through local infrastructure and data residency practices.
About SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is an enterprise resource planning cloud solution that packages support, infrastructure management, and technical managed services into a single software-as-a-services (SaaS) offering. S/4HANA Cloud has built-in technologies, such as including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics, which allow you to create a customized solution that supports your operations. This offering provides a path for an accelerated, integrated, and tailored cloud transformation with a priority on safeguarding critical applications and data.
SAP NS2 supports the following SAP S/4HANA Cloud offerings:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, tailored option
- HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC)
S/4HANA Cloud through SAP NS2 protects regulated industry’s mission-critical data, such as finance, human resources, procurement sales, and manufacturing. Contact us to speak with an expert.