Hight-Impact security for your
SAP install at no additional cost
SAP NS2 Secure Support
Starts With an Expert Team
- Everyone on our team must pass an extensive background check.
- Our support personnel are fully credentialed and certified in high-level cybersecurity.
- For continuity across your SAP landscape, we provide you a Secure Support Support Advisor as a single point of contact.
- Our Secure Support staff provide global, secure, remote support — 24/7/365.
- And we bring more nearly two decades of experience in best practices for SAP solutions and systems administration.
Our primary mission: Protect your data
We understand that data is the core of your business operations. Whether it’s your information, your customer’s data, your supplier’s data — SAP NS2 can protect it all, because we’re integrated across SAP’s solutions and related infrastructure. SAP NS2 supports all industries too — especially those considered by the Department of Defense as Critical Infrastructure. Some of these include Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy, Communication, Food and Agriculture, Transportation, and Communications – to name a few.
Industries we securely support:
Security and Compliance Regulations
We have in-depth knowledge of compliance requirements across industries and we excel at helping our customers mitigate cybersecurity exposure. NS2 safeguards our customers with:
- An isolated and air-gapped infrastructure to protect confidential and classified information.
- Secure connections and credentialed resources customized to meet your most stringent needs.
- Specialized handling of sensitive data and support message filtering to limit exposure to threats.
- Restricted and secure areas for viewing customer information.
- Technology control plans from a secure and cleared U.S.-based NS2 facility, customized for remote access.
- Support for multiple levels of security access to information and data facilities, with security-enhanced versions of SAP software.
- And ongoing certifications, software, compliance and technology updates for optimal deployment.
Get in touch with an SAP NS2
secure support account manager
We’re committed to securing your data, from intellectual property and trade secrets to
software architecture and personal identifying information.