Get Training and Career Opportunities from One of the World's Technology and Innovation Leaders
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Honorably discharged US military veterans, who have been out of the service for less than 3 years, with at least a high school diploma or GED, and relevant technology experience
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Training courses in SAP solutions, leading to certifications that are valuable in many career paths in the US and worldwide
- A monthly stipend during the training program; mid-term bonuses for completion of requirements; and, upon graduation, placement assistance to work in the national security field
- Travel and hotel allowances for out-of-town candidates
WHAT'S THE PROGRAM?
Over a three-month period, full-time trainees will undergo the following training:
- Business Process Integration in SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP "TERP 10" training) Intensive training in how to integrate organizational business processes with SAP software
- Deep-dive training in SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM), including Materials Management
- Presentation and communication skills
- Preparation of a case study to solve a customer problem
- Weekly discussions with a business mentor
- "Soft skills" training and support
- Access to an exclusive job fair with potential employers
WHEN AND WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN?
- Training kicks off March 3, 2014 and continues through the end of May.
- Courses will be offered in the Bolger Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
- To begin the competitive application process, send your resume to email@example.com.